Musicians and music lovers will be inspired and motivated by this 4-day workshop with Tom Grant at Jodi’s School of Music in Camas, Washington.
FULL WORKSHOP* – The weekend workshop runs from Thursday through Sunday and includes a musical journey you will not soon forget!
- Informal opening session with entire group
- Group sessions (2)
- Private lessons (2)
- Practice sessions
- Friday evening concert by Tom Grant
- Saturday evening student recital
- A Taste of Recording at a private visit to Tom Grant’s piano/recording studio
- On Dec 18, top off the weekend at Tommy O’s Sunday night Jazz Jam with the Tom Grant Band in Vancouver.
Topics include improvising, song writing, theory, performance anxiety and topics of your choice. Fee: $695
*MUSIC LOVERS’ VERSION – If you are attending as a music lover, all sessions are appropriate & open to you except the private lessons. Fee: $520
*DEC. 16 CONCERT – In concert you’ll hear classics like Angels’ Crossing, In My Wildest Dreams, Witchi-tai-to, as well as selections from Tom’s newest releases. Fee: $25